Once we have a deep understanding of what you want to achieve (your financial goals) we will create between 2 and 12 different “game plans” customized to your situation, to work out if it is possible to achieve your goals in the time frames you’ve set out.
Each game plan is a detailed financial spreadsheet that shows you how you are going to achieve your goals illustrating the following:
- How much money you need and at what point in time to achieve each of your goals
- How much income you will earn, how much tax you will pay and how much interest you will pay on debt over the entire time-frame
- How much you can spend on your lifestyle each and every year and still achieve your goals
- How your surplus income will be utilised each month (for example to repay debt, invest, salary sacrifice to super)
- How much return you need to earn on your investments and superannuation
- Which financial strategies are of value to you and why (from our checklist of over 30 financial strategies)
This analysis ensures that you are doing everything you can to minimize tax and create wealth so that you can sit back and say: “This path makes sense to us and we know what we need to do to achieve all these goals”.
Click here to find out the next step