Matt is an ideas man – he loves implementing ideas that improve and add value to the lives of other people. His energy and enthusiasm for creative thinking and innovation have improved Matt as both an adviser and business owner.
Loyal servant of Queen Sarah and Daddy Pig to Liam and Lucy, Matt is a homebody on weekends. He enjoys time in the garden, watching sport and training with local running groups.
In 2020, Matt is moving into an operations, training and leadership role and working with his existing clients. Matt will not be taking on any new clients.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from University of Canberra
- PIFA Gold Standard of Independence
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP™)
- Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University
- Financial Planning Certificate (UK)
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Course (Kaplan)