Matt is an ideas man – he loves implementing ideas that improve and add value to the lives of other people. His energy and enthusiasm for creative thinking and innovation have improved Matt as both an adviser and business owner.
On weekends Matt enjoys spending time in the garden with his wife Sarah and playing his part in weekend activities that Lucy and Liam participate in. He has taken up guitar over the past few years, plays cricket for the local team, coaches NFL Flag and is an avid fan of the Miami Dolphins, Hawthorn Hawks and Melbourne Storm.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from University of Canberra
- PIFA Gold Standard of Independence
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP™)
- Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University
- Financial Planning Certificate (UK)
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Course (Kaplan)
- Financial Services Guide