Neil is an inspiring leader and trailblazer within the independent financial advisory community.
Over a decade, he has developed a strong client base and positioned the Brisbane office for growth. Neil is passionate about being independent and will play an important role in the coming years as financial planning graduates into the professional era.
While the working week is dedicated to clients, the weekends are all about spending time with his wife and three young children.
Neil has a diverse client base of successful business owners, high income individuals and families with significant wealth. He helps clients grow their wealth, transition to retirement and preserve wealth for those that have chosen to make work optional.
- PIFA Gold Standard of Independence – Founding Member
- Bachelor of Business Science (Finance Honours), University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Specialist courses in Self Managed Super Funds (Kaplan)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Finsia)
- Financial Services Guide
Honours and awards
- Foundation member: Profession of Independent Financial Advisers
- Independent ratings site Best Financial Advisers current list of top financial advisers in Brisbane
- Best New Licensee – Finalist: IFA Excellence Awards – 2015
- Named Adviser Ratings first platinum adviser – October 2014